Processing time for personalized items may take longer than normal, from 5 to 7 business days. Once the shipment is loaded on the plane, the estimated delivery is 15-20 business days for the United States and 20-35 business days for other countries.
Normally, the tracking information will only update as soon as it reaches the next destination and is scanned by the system. Please allow 7-10 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within 12 hours of placing the order. After that time, the order is locked for processing and can no longer be canceled.
Please be informed that:
– A management and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
– We are not guaranteed to deliver your order in a timely manner if your order needs design modification as it will take us much longer to modify your design this holiday season
Kindly send us an email via Contact Us.
Customer’s Mistake In Order
If you want to change the information on your order, kindly send us an email via Contact Us
Please be reminded that we can only edit or make changes to your order within 12 hours of purchase. After that, your order is locked for processing and we can no longer make changes to it. It is very important that we double-check all the information before check-out.
– We’ve set your order to the highest priority so it can be better taken care of.
– We’ve already recruited more staff to take care of all of the pending orders.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
– We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to sender (as all of the items would be donated right after they come back to our warehouse)
– The customer must cover the cost of ordering replacement items
So please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
We are an international company, using an American payment processor called Stripe & PayPal. That results in some banks charging additional fees, while other banks do not. Sadly, this is outside of our control.
Additionally, we have heard that international payments are often routed through Canada and Singapore. Some banks will ask if this is intentional, which it is. The payment will remain secure as Stripe is PCI-compliant and handles the whole payment process for us.
Please contact our Customer Support team by sending an email via Contact Us to start the complaint process. Please include the following information:
– Your order number
– Video or photo of the faulty product (If your claim is in regards to a print size or placement issue, please include a measuring tape, stick, or ruler in the photographs of affected garments)
– Your complete delivery address
Since our products are custom-made and we only produce a product once we receive an order, we don’t accept returns and exchange it for another product especially if it is due to the customer’s mistake. It is very important to review your order carefully before check-out.
Please check our return policy here: Return and Refund Policy
Due to hygiene reasons and the fact that our products are customized, we do not exchange sizes unless the shirt you received has a major problem. Please carefully check our size chart before ordering.